Friday, March 3, 2017

Blessings/Cardz TV!!


Hi everyone,

Welcome to another Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge! This week I am making something I normally don't make and that is a "Tag". I went to over to Pinterest for some inspiration using an umbrella and they had tons, it really helped my creativity cause I was a little stuck. But before I get too far, let me tell you which stamp set I am using...
It just so happens that it's on sale this week for $9.99 + S&H super price, until supplies last, so hopefully you can get yours!!

Now back to my tag, I used all dies to create this tag accompanied with Mary's wonderful stamps and they will be listed down below. I also made a video explaining in detail about my tag!
Dies
Tag - Katscrappiness
 Clouds and Border - Gina Marie
Umbrella - Whimsy Stamps
I hope you have enjoyed my tag, I sure had fun creating it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable tag!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! Lovely Tag!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mimi said...

Gorgeous! Love this tag!

Cathy - Cardztv DT Sister

Shawnee said...

This is so cute!! I love your fun clouds and sentiment. Great job!!